It is expected that this Site will comply with applicable copyright laws, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe, in good faith, that there is a copyright infringement upon your copyrights on the Site, then please provide notice with the following information to the designated copyright agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
DMCA Designated Agent
MK Luxury Homes & Condos
2121 Lohmans Crossing, Suite 504-777
Austin, Texas 78734
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to delete or disable content alleged to be infringing and to terminate accounts of repeat infringers.
If you believe that your content that has been removed from the Site is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our copyright agent using the contact information set forth above:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- A description of the content that has been removed and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed as a result of a mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in the district where you live, or in the Southern District of Texas if you live outside the United States, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
Upon receipt of your counter-notification, we may or may not, at our sole discretion, replace or re-enable access to your content at issue.